Care of Products
We take the greatest care to supply only top-quality fabrics to our customers, which are washed before making to allow for any shrinkage, and so that your order is made to your prescribed specifications. We recommend you care for your beautiful new product by using our Care of Curtains Guide.
Our relationship with our customers is critically important to us. We believe that you will be more than satisfied with your finished product and we want to work with you to ensure you are completely happy, will return to us for your future needs, and tell your family and friends about us.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove any dust on the surface.
- Remove the curtains from the track.
- Remove the hooks from the curtains.
- Fold your curtain along the crease.
- Tie the folded curtain at both ends with a rope or rubber band
- Put the curtains in a laundry bag
- Be sure to use delicate cycle and clean with a normal laundry detergent and cold water
- When your washing machines spin cycle has finished, put the hooks back into place
- Hang the curtain and make sure your room is well ventilated. This will allow the curtain to dry. Hot summer days are the best!
Please use the stainless steel hook provided.
- Allow time for drying.
- When your curtains are dry, fold the pleats and close the curtains
- Use tie back to hold the curtain in place to maintain the shape while they hang.